本日 202 人 - 昨日 193 人 - 累計 424283 人

掲示板

1. HOME >
  2. 掲示板
[1] I think the mistaken fire case of Hokkaido.
お名前:P.Fisherman

I think the mistaken fire case of Hokkaido.

The marksman should present himself early.
The person who hunts and all the people who have the gun are responsible.

・Responsibility that causes threat to surroundings momentarily with firearm.
・Responsibility to privilege that uses firearm.
・Responsibility to result using firearm.

And, the event that occurs in this Hokkaido is all the responsibilities of with the responsibility to the result of losing the life, the responsibility to the family, and the gun to the person and the responsibilities of giving the society fear.

A social criticism to a Japanese gun possession in domestically will grow further when this event doesn't solve by marksman's voluntary behavior, and possession in Japan of the future become a difficult situation.

A generous constitution to a Japanese relative who becomes a commotion so that there is a problem also in consciousness and the constitution of the person who belongs with the hunting club when the thing with a lot of accidents of the hunting club belonging person is paid attention by "Sumo wrestling" that is the tradition technique of Japan floats.

All the people who have the gun should impose a severe responsibility with oneself, and do a similar, severe correspondence to the same holder.

The event that occurs in Hokkaido in Japan wishes the thing solved by voluntary of the marksman, and it wishes the thing that the apology and amends to the bereaved family are done early this time.

[2] Re: I think the mistaken fire case of Hokkaido.
2011年02月06日 11:11
お名前:Manager

The opinion was able to be understood roughly.
It has an opinion similar as for us.
Thank you for the opinion.

▼ コメントを書く
お名前 :記憶
メールアドレス
タイトル
本文
| | 特大 | | | 斜線 | 下線 | 取消線 | |

URL
添付画像 1枚目:
2枚目:
削除キー (半角英数字8文字以内)